Cellular Reception – Does your cellular phone only work in certain areas of your office? Does everyone use one carrier or many? Regardless, we can fix those bad signal woes in buildings from 10,000 feet to over 1,000,000.
After we installed a new wireless system our customers would often say, “We love our new wireless network, can you fix our cellular reception issues?” Since the principles of RF energy are the same, we sent our technicians to training, got certified and are ecstatic with the difference its made for our customers.
- We come onsite and perform a site survey to determine the existing signal levels. We find out which cellular providers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, etc) used in the building.
- Depending on which providers are used, we can test an outdoor (donor) antenna to receive either certain or all cellular signals.
- We design a plan to accomplish the goals of the customer and service the needs of the mobile devices.
- We install the outdoor antenna(s), run the appropriate cabling and bring the signal inside and distribute it throughout the building.
How reliable are these systems? Do they work with 4G LTE networks?
- These systems are as reliable as the cellular network we connect to. If you are a Verizon customer and the Verizon service is down, then there is no signal for us to boost. As long as your provider is up and running, we will be able to boost the cell phone signal inside your building.
- Will these systems work with 4G or LTE networks? Absolutely! The systems we install to boost cellular reception are not limited by bandwidth restrictions. Whatever cellular speed is supported by the tower your signal originates from is what will be available in the building.