Office Wireless – When you need a stable and reliable network for your employees and guests.
- Regardless of the type of business you have, your office staff needs reliable and secure wireless connectivity throughout.
- Some businesses choose to offer wireless to its guests. We make sure that guest network has no access to your internal network.
- Employees and guests alike may try and visit websites that could be deemed inappropriate and places the business at risk.
- We block these sites (after discussion with management on what is allowed) and prevent network users from accessing or copying illegal movies and music. This is a part of the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and all telecommunications carriers (such as Comcast, Charter, AT&T) are ordered to comply with this federal requirement.
Why shouldn’t I just try and pickup a wireless device from a big box store?
- It’s not commercial wireless equipment (number of users it will support, security options for users and guests, content filtering capability).
- It’s not customized to work with your network and your business. It’s the same reason you don’t buy your legal forms online. It’s not actually specific to you and offers no guarantee of service.
- Support when you need it. When you have an emergency and need help, calling an 800 number and introducing a language barrier into the problem is the last thing you need. Based in Knoxville, TN we are ready to take your call.