Leased Line Replacement – Do you have Point-To-Point Fiber, T1 or T3 connections?
- We replace your leased line with a dedicated Point-To-Point wireless backhaul that lowers your monthly cost by about 70% with no upfront costs. This is a great solution for cash strapped municipalities.
- We can also sell you the equipment directly with a 10% annual service agreement for monitoring and security updates.
How reliable are these links?
- One of the dirty little secrets of the telecommunications world is that most carriers actually use wireless links to send their own data (meaning your data) from one location to another.
- The correct equipment (installed correctly) has the same uptime statistics as fiber or any other type of connection. In actuality, there is a much greater chance of fiber or T1 lines being cut by a backhoe or ditch witch machinery than wireless equipment mounted safely out of reach of such devices.
- With our wireless connection, there is no cable laying underground or strung aerially to be cut. But don’t take our word for it. Here is a link (it will open a new tab) to stories about fiber cuts from Level3, one of the largest fiber providers in the United States.
What kinds of speeds are available?
- It basically depends upon your needs. However, we have connections ranging in speeds from 50MB to 1GB and beyoned. We utilize frequencies from 5Ghz up to 80 Ghz (both in the licensed and unlicensed frequency spectrum) and even have solutions utilizing optical networking (laser networking) depending on the requirements of your network.
- The point to all of this is to know that you have options for leased line replacement. Options that deliver the same (if not much faster) speed and are much more cost-effective.
- The final differentiation is our service. Instead of dealing with a telecommunications giant and have to call to a call center in another country, you get to talk to someone in Knoxville, TN. We’re here for you and ready to take your call.