Wireless Methodology – Why do we succeed where others fail? We have the in-house expertise for a complete turnkey solution.
- Predictive Modeling – We use software to predict how the wireless signal will behave in your specific application.
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis – We use spectrum analyzers to make sure there are no signals that will interfere with your network.
- Physical Manual Site Surveys – We physically walk the area we will be covering to make sure that our Predictive Modeling results are correct and to discover any obstacles of the installation.
- Installation – From technicians on towers to running cables in ceilings, we have the resources to place our equipment where it needs to go.
- Certified Personnel – We only employ engineers who are certified by the CWNP. It’s a big deal.
- End User Training – We train you and your employees on how to get the most from your wireless installation.
- Security – The principals of our company have worked on some of the highest cyber security projects in the United States (no exaggeration at all) and make sure all of our networks meet the highest applicable standards. Where needed we install WIPS (Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems) and work with FIPS 140-2 and higher.
- Great Equipment – We have worked with almost every brand of wireless gear on the market. That being said, the majority of our installations use Aruba, Ruckus, Cisco, Mimosa, Siklu, Motorola, Exalt, and Proxim.
Our wireless methodology one of the ways we ensure our wireless success!